Optional accessories such as NaviCirc™ Valve, NaviLink® Wi-Fi Control and H₂Air™ Kit are not included, but can be supply and installed with additional costs.
We are certified gas technicians by TSSA and Navien Service Specialists. We make sure your Navien tankless water heater will be installed in full compliance with manufacturer instructions and local codes.
– Remove the existing water heater
– Gas line and water pipe repositioning for those switching from traditional tank water heaters to tankless system.
– Supply and installation of new intake and exhaust pipes (for those switching from traditional tank water heaters to tankless system).
– Supply and expert installation of the new tankless unit.
– Supply and installation of a new isolation valve kit. Allows for easy and quick servicing and maintenance of the system.
– Commissioning and testing the new tankless water heater.
– Provide user manual and operational instructions to the homeowner.
– Register the new product with manufacturer for warranty purposes.
Dual stainless steel heat exchangers for added durability.
Dual Venturi for field gas conversions. Dual Venturi system creates better combustion control and turndown ratio.
EZNav™ Multi-line control with built-in intuitive software.
1/2″ gas pipe capability up to 24′ (subject to local codes). Cuts installation time, no need to install new gas lines for retrofit applications.
Condensing Tankless Water Heater
Indoor or outdoor wall-hung
12,000 – 180,000 BTU/h
MAX GPM(67°F Rise)
5.1 GPM (19.3 l/m)
Energy Star Certified:
Heat Exchanger Warranty:
2 Years (House Depot)
For more than twenty years, we have been delivering top-notch HVAC and electrical services to homeowners in Toronto and the GTA.
Our dedication lies in delivering exceptional workmanship and transparent and equitable pricing to our clients.
We understand you work hard for your money and we work hard to pass along the best pricing possible without sacrificing quality.