Optional accessories such as control•r™ Wi-fi Module, control•r™ wireless demand Recirculation kit and other optional accessories are not included, but can be supplied and installed with additional costs.
– Remove the existing water heater
– Gas line and water pipe repositioning for those switching from traditional tank water heaters to tankless system.
– Supply and installation of new intake and exhaust pipes (for those switching from traditional tank water heaters to tankless system).
– Supply and expert installation of the new tankless unit.
– Supply and installation of a new isolation valve kit. Allows for easy and quick servicing and maintenance of the system.
– Commissioning and testing the new tankless water heater.
– Provide user manual and operational instructions to the homeowner.
– Register the new product with manufacturer for warranty purposes.
Concentric Vent or 2 in. Exhaust: Allows for easy use of concentric 2/4 in. or 3/5 in. direct vent or exhaust in 2 in. pipe or room-air configurations.
2 in. Intake Vent Connections: Allows for maximum flexibility with the use of 2 in. PVC/CPVC/PP on vent runs up to 65 ft.
Primary Stainless Steel Heat Exchanger: Resists the corrosive nature of the condensate, which occurs early in the highefficiency combustion process.
Fiber Mesh Premix Burner: Provides even flame distribution for optimal performance for any demand.
Integrated Check Valve: Located between the turbo fan and combustion chamber. Prevents cold air from entering the venting system and backflow of exhaust in common vent applications.
Turbo Fan: Enables longer vent runs and flexible vent options. Up to 65 feet vent runs with 2/4 in. concentric and 2 in. PVC/CPVC/PP. Up to 150 ft. vent runs with 3/5 in. concentric and 3 in. PVC/CPVC/PP
Switching Venturi: Provides consistent mixture of air and gas to burner for low turndown ratios. Self-compensates in areas with low or fluctuating gas pressures
NEW Zero Governor Gas Valve: Optimizes combustion performance by consistently delivering gas and air mixture
Condensing Tankless Water Heater
Indoor Wall Mount
Unifotm Energy Factor
BTU (Min – Max)
15,000 – 160,000 BTU/h
Max Flow Rate
9 GPM / (34.1 l/min)
Heat Exchanger Warranty:
2 Years (House Depot)
For more than twenty years, we have been delivering top-notch HVAC and electrical services to homeowners in Toronto and the GTA.
Our dedication lies in delivering exceptional workmanship and transparent and equitable pricing to our clients.
We understand you work hard for your money and we work hard to pass along the best pricing possible without sacrificing quality.